my OH SO INTERESTING life

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi 11 décembre 2009

    Pea-cock!!

    Hey there! Another English post! Sorry for the french speaking bitches huh huh!

    And guess what? It's for another amazing contest!! Its a peacock themed contest, and we have to do a... peacock themed makeup!! I've found this contest on MakeupJUNKEE's blog and I thought it was a great idea!!!

    Here are the rules as written on her blog:
    1) Contest ends December 31st at 6:00 pm California time.
    2) There has to be at least 3 entry for me to do this contest.
    3) Must be a follower to join. If your not a follower just "click" follow and your good to go.
    4) Re-post this on your page with a link.
    5) Must post up three pictures of the look you've done and one picture of the look your trying to achieve (your peacock picture).
    6) Comment this post to let me know that you enter along with the link to your contest post.
    7) This contest will have two winners. A first place and a random drawing.
    8) The winner will be chosen by me and my sister Jessica.


    So after seeing her post, I immediately started to play with my brushes! So here is what I've come with



    Quite satisfied how it turned out! Can't really see the greenish/yellowish color I've added on my temples and forehead though, but heh é_è


    That's the picture I used for inspiration and some blurry close ups on my eye makeup


    I've tried to do the peacock feather tail with my hair haha -_-


    And this pic for a front view. Love the eyes :)

    Looking silly with my silly concept LOL I look like if I was at the spa! duh!

    So here it is, thank you for holding this inspiring contest! :)

    Rosie
    XoX

    9 commentaires:

    Anonyme a dit...

    Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
    anyhow thanks for the good read!

    Rozylipop a dit...

    Well hmm, thank you? I don't know what to say, since english is not even my first language! I always think I make thousands of mistakes -.-'

    Are you sure it's not sarcastic haha? :P But anyway, thanks!

    Diane a dit...

    I love yours even more! great job!!

    Anonyme a dit...

    Rozylolipop, de pass tres beau blog et ton make est sublime mais je voulé te dire attention j'ai rien contre kimi mais c pas les gens qui l'ont attaqué en premier mais bien elle qui a commencé à rager sur "une fille qui la copie" faudrais pas se tromper!
    bonne continuation
    Mayu

    Rozylipop a dit...

    Ah ben merci Mayu ça fait plaisir!! ^^ mais moi bon, je suis un peu au dessus de tout ça... c'est deux filles la je les connais pas perso, je m'entends même très bien avec Onee-G et j'admire leur style... alors que tel ou tel disent qu'il y a du copiage je m'en fou un peu, c'est un style point :/ m'enfin, je veux pas m'en mêler, j'ai rien ni contre Kimi ni contre Onee-G alors voilà!

    Mais merci d'être passée tout de même!

    Fleur de cerise a dit...

    C'est superbe :) !

    Pop Champagne a dit...

    wow your entry is really really good!! You deserve to win!

    Wounded War Song a dit...

    C'est a en jouir, mais jme demande comment ta faite pour que le blanc dans le milieu soit aussi éclatant! c'est vraiment ski fait la magie de ton maquillage je trouve T_T

    supervillain a dit...

    Holy cow! love this look! xo